Old January 6th 06, 07:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Resource for choosing a plane?

Heh. Those two titles just arrived from Amazon today. "The Illustrated
Buyer's Guide to Used Airplanes"
by Bill Clarke is on backorder, they tell me to expect it in a week or
two.... I've got LOTS of reading & learning yet to do before I write a
check....

Thanks!

--
Doug
"Where am I to go/Now that I've gone too far?" -- Golden Earring, "Twilight

"Mike Noel" wrote in message
. ..
You might check some of the 'Buying an Airplane' books at your local
bookstore. 'Buying and owning your own airplane' by Ellis and 'Airplane
Ownership' by Wanttaja have some useful info.

--
Best Regards,
Mike