Old May 17th 13, 09:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Richard[_8_]

Default Rec.Aviation.Homebuilt

On 5/16/2013 11:45 PM, Harry K wrote:
On May 16, 3:50 pm, Bug wrote:
I'm building an RV-9A.
But it wouldn't even occur to me to post here...I use VAF.

writes:

Hey alla yall!

You know, I wonder...

If the lack of traffic here is due to the net, or due to a lack of
home-built activity.

I used to know a couple dozen guys actively building aircraft.

Now I only know one.

--
Even he, to whom most things that most people would think were pretty
smart were pretty dumb, thought it was pretty smart.

Is there much activity there? And what is VAF? I'd like to check it
out.

Harry K

Hi Harry,

I've tried www.homebuitairplaness.com.
Not much real work happening there.
Lots of fancified fools with grand ideas tho.
(Not a single RV builder, so you know nothings happening)

And I'm really not pleased with the web forum format.
Not compared to the Usenet format anyway.
Things drift off the front page into obscurity.