Old April 10th 15, 08:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

Default CAI 302

On Friday, April 10, 2015 at 2:47:32 PM UTC-4, Glidergeek wrote:
Ya kinda strange my GPS 20 did the same thing last weekend. I flew went home attempted to download nothing there. The green light was on, so I was using iglide lite and downloaded my flight to OLC with that. Clear nav conspiracy?

Note to Gary: Charge Mr Barry an extra $100 for being a jerk.

I'm kidding, of course.

When I take an 18 or 20 year old piece of equipment made by a company that no longer exists to the *one guy* who can fix it, I don't lead off with public insults. But that's just me.

Cheers,
Evan