Old January 23rd 18, 03:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default LK8000 map files?

On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 2:00:06 AM UTC-6, David Salmon wrote:
At 01:52 23 May 2017, Michael Opitz wrote:
I am anticipating flying the USA Club Class Nationals in Hobbs, NM
at the end of June. I am using an Avier/V2 PNA running both
SeeYou (licensed) and LK8000 programs. I have gone to the world
wide turnpoint exchange to get the contest data points, but I am
looking for where to go to get sectional and other maps, etc in the
proper digital format to download onto my PNA. I prefer to use
LK8000, and I was wondering if someone out there can point me to a
site where I can download the correct map data from?

Thanks,

RO

LK8000 maps are downloaded from the LK8000 web site (not the forum). You
need 2 files, Terrain (DEM) and Topology(LKM). Download them, copy and
paste into the Maps folder, then select them in Configuration/System Setup
page 1.
Dave

That gives the topo and terrain but not airspace!