Old May 25th 05, 07:09 PM

In rec.aviation.owning Matt Barrow wrote:

wrote in message
In rec.aviation.owning Matt Barrow wrote:

snip

I check weather etc. elsewhere than finish with DUATS for a scan of
NOTAMS and PIREPS and to get my official square checked.

It may be up to the second and the most thorough but it's isn't "Official"
as far as I know (hanger lawyers, what say??).

DUATS has been an official briefing for a few years now.

Could you prove that you did anything more than just scan the data on the
screen?

No more than you can prove you were listening when you called FS.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.