Old October 4th 04, 07:42 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article et, Dave S says...

CNN has it too.. and the word is 368K feet.. they made it.

I've been watching the live broadcast on Science channel and the room was full
of reporters and photographers and no sign of zoom. I figured he'd be right up
there with the rest of the cameras in the first row. The speakers never said a
special thanks to zoom or anything about him .Even Richard Branson was about 3
rows back .I thought when one had a special position like jaun said zoomy had ,
that he'd be right up front.I bet he wasn't even there LOL!!!

Chuck (I got the truck title)S RAH-14/1 ret