Old October 11th 04, 01:53 AM
Dustrpilot

There is no way that having folks show some sort of identification will stop
someone if they want to take over an
aircraft. What will stop them is all of us free people watching and paying
attention. I'll cover your back if you cover
mine...
But to add something to this, I had a "small" problem with one of our
wonderfull TSA guys today and one thing he said to me was "I cant us common
sense"........
We are spending way to much on feel good things that dont contribute to safety
and this proposal sounds like more of the same. Its not the law abiding
citizens that we need to watch, but we cant watch the people that have
historically caused the problems because it might violate "their" rights. We my
all be hosed.