Old August 22nd 05, 08:58 PM
RST Engineering

I use a piece of 1/8 " brass brazing rod 6" long with one end filed down to
a screwdriver blade and shrink sleeving (for traction) on the other end.
Use it on both VOR/LOC alignment AND compass swinging. It has been in the
toolbox since the PSA days back in the mid-60s. It's about an inch shorter
than when I first made it due to "periodic calibration" of the tip.

Jim

"OtisWinslow" wrote in message
.. .

Just go to Sears and get a long necked thin blade one and file
the blade a little on the ends. Works great. Adjust it in the
air too all the way around a VOR station.