Old January 10th 07, 07:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

Default Division of duties on an airliner

Mxsmanic wrote:
Kev writes:

He pointed you at the topic (CRM) that you should be Googling.

CRM does not answer my question. CRM does not address the technical
details of flying the aircraft or specific duties; it addresses the
social aspects of crew interaction, which is an entirely different
domain.

CRM is exactly, 100% what you asked about. The Wiki link I gave you included
several links including a very good one from the UK CAA. By giving you a
link I also gave you the phrase that you could Google for even more
information.