Old September 17th 14, 06:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SoaringXCellence

Default iGlide update for iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) and iPhone 6 plus (5.5 inch)

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 7:39:48 PM UTC-7, Sean Fidler wrote:
I have a problem getting reliable altitude with the Oudie for some reason.. It seems to drift up or down compared to mechanical altimeter and the SN10. The SN10 is fairly spot on so I trust it more than the Oudie. I need to do so e research on this problem for sure.

Sean,

Don't you have a V7? It can output directly to an Oudie with Baro data.

The XCSoar program is able to use the Android Baro data in all of the one's I've tried. I used to have a Samsung Note II that was great for XCS and had a Baro sensor. Seemed to match the in-aircraft altimeter pretty well.

Mike