Old September 18th 14, 06:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default iGlide update for iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) and iPhone 6 plus (5.5 inch)

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 5:12:00 PM UTC-5, Sean Fidler wrote:
Thanks. I had a V7 in my Lak17a, but that has been sold and now I have an ASG29 with an SN10. Considering options......

I assume you have a PFlarm core? One cable hooks up the PF, SN10, and Oudie - you get flarm warnings on your SN10 and Oudie, and air data (vario, winds, altitude) from the SN10 to the Oudie. And the PFlarm GPS drives the SN10 and Oudie.

Works beautifully, totally plug and play. Cable from Cumulus.

Kirk