Old March 24th 16, 05:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jfitch

Default iGlide

On Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 7:57:58 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
Yes, but you must have an iPhone to run it...

Having said that, I just flew my new Stemme from Laredo, TX to
Payson, AZ and my copilot/CFI had an iPad, Foreflight and Stratus.*
I was very impressed with that combination.

On 3/23/2016 11:32 AM, Casey wrote:

Isn't one of only two gliding apps for iPhone? If one already has an iPhone no need to buy a navigation display. Compatible with 3 different live tracking sites and upload to OLC. Emailable IGC file. Updating seems easy. Beautiful screen image and easy to use. Drop and drag task or go to that is easily changed on the fly. Suppose to work well with Flarm.

But what do I know, I just downloaded last night.

--

Dan, 5J

It runs on an iPad as well.