Old August 25th 03, 04:50 PM
rjciii

(Thomas J Johnson) wrote:

Would you'all be interested in getting together to share thoughts,
notes, and strategies, etc?

TJ:

Most of the nuances of the situation at LGC has been discussed (ad
nauseum) throughout the following threads:

-Glider Clubs on Public Airports
-Glider Clubs on Public Airports (USA)
-Onerous Operating Procedures/Improper (Illegal?) use of UNICOM Freq
-Runway Observer
-Runway Observer for Glider Operations
-Uncontrolled Airports w/ X-ing Runways

Please review, and then feel free to contact me at:

with any questions/comments/comparisons. I would certainly be
interested in what our respective situations have in common, and I
welcome the opportunity to help in any way. As previously stated, we
up here in GA are awaiting the local FSDO's determination of our
club's "informal" sponsor assurances complaint.

You're not a '82 zoomie, are you?

Regards,

Ray