Old May 11th 04, 04:37 PM
Cecil Chapman

Congratulations, Jon!!! I found myself wondering about how your retest
went, didn't expect that you would have anything but good news to report.
Glad to hear my 'suspicions' were correct!!!
Finally, ya can get a little time in to look out the windscreen again!

I go in for my procedure Monday the 17th (looks like they'll keep me
overnight to make sure 'nuthin' falls off' GRIN), so I'm bringing all my
study materials as well as my approach plates and enroute chart so that I
don't waste any time (my wife is smiling and rolling her eyes about my
bringing stuff to study - but I figure I have to keep my mind 'in the game',
for when I resume my training, after this minor 'adventure' is over).

I sure will be glad when my Instrument checkride is behind me. Congrats,
once again, on a job well-done!!!

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL
Student-IASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures from my first flight to the
checkride AND the continuing adventures beyond!
Complete with pictures and text at: www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -