Old July 1st 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Default Sad News: Michael Masterov

wrote:
This tragic news hits me as a bit of shock.

Hi Tammy. Long time, no see. But for this, I hope you're well.

From deep in my heart, condolences to all who knew and loved him.

And the same from me, especially to TMF.

Blue skies to you, RM#(I don't remember your number, but it was either 2
or 3). Here's to tractors towing dropzones and pepper vodka. You'll not
be forgotten.

rl

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will
scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will
refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something
which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he
will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is
explained in this way. - Bertrand Russell