Old January 7th 10, 11:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.military.naval,alt.war.vietnam,us.military.army
William Hung

Default IVAW - Timothy Clayton Braley, US Army

On Jan 7, 7:55*am, "Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D." wrote:
Iraq Veterans Against the War
* *http://ivaw.org

Timothy Clayton Braley
Branch: United States Army (USA)
Home: New York

I joined the army on the delayed entry program before the war had
started. I deployed to Iraq for the full year of 2005. From my
experiences there, talking to Iraqis, and realizations that the war
has mostly to do with corporate profits, I am outspokenly against
the war and all candidates who use the phrase 'as long as it
takes.' Vote Nader

* *http://ivaw.org/view/profiles

--
Each person has an individual responsibility to determine if his actions are moral, and
no government or army may ever take that responsibility away.

definition:
* murder - the unjustifiable and intentional killing of people, NO EXCEPTIONS.

0000