Old February 14th 04, 07:58 PM
Alan Minyard

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 22:12:50 -0700, "Nick Jade" NickJade(at)hotmail(dot)com wrote:

"The hard right over the easy wrong", "What goes TDY, stays TDY"
, "Screw-up and move up", we have all heard these sayings before but just
how true are they? Well I'd like to tell you a story and let you decide.

A few years ago a women deployed to Bosnia with the 3rd Armored
Cavalry Regiment in support of SFOR7. She was a SPC, an avionics tech,
married and the mother of three children. While in Bosnia she met a man.
He was a CW3, OH-58 pilot, also married with children. They would both call
back every few days to their spouses and say that all was well. But it wasn
't, the SPC and CW3 were having an affair. The affair started not long
after they arrived in Bosnia and lasted almost until their redeployment, 8
months later.

If you had been the unit's CO, how would you have *proven* this?? You
cannot take either legal or admin action based on rumors.

Al Minyard