Old September 16th 11, 05:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Soaring Magazine Readership Survey

Posted on behalf of the SSA chair.

In order to better serve members of the SSA, we need to know what you
think of your magazine and journal, Soaring, whether it is fulfilling
your needs and wishes and what we may do better.

This readership survey is intended to help us achieve that goal.
Please commit some time to completing this survey and commenting
freely. Do complete the background questions so we also better
understand our audience. This survey runs through October 30th.

On behalf of the Soaring Society of America, I thank you for
completing this survey, which can only help to serve you better.

Please click on the following link to take the survey.
http://surveys.ssa.org/research/index.php?sid=34417

Al Tyler

Chairman, Soaring Society of America