Old May 11th 16, 05:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Contest "viewing"

On Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 10:48:43 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I'd like to "follow" some of the upcoming contests.

What is the most current website or app for real-time tracking? And do you have to know a trackers ID to make this work?

Also what websites or apps can be used to "play back" a flight log? Is there a software which allows you to sync the starts of multiple sailplanes (a la GP fashion) and then follow their course path's?

Thanks for your help.

IGC Flight Replay http://ywtw.de/igcsimen.html works well with my Windows 7 Pro and Google Earth Pro 7.1.2.2o41. Just had to add https://www.google.de/earth/explore/...ts/plugin.html . Thanks Tobias Wicht.