Old June 24th 04, 06:26 PM
Denyav

Yes folks, if Denyav can forget about him deleting the text he can
simply pretend it did not happen. He started off passing Pearl
Harbor the movie as a source of facts and now finds the real
facts are coming out, so rewind to those simpler movie days."

Again to many words to hide the forest.

Lets see now, I have mentioned for quite some time the failure to
change additive books in December 1941.

No,you did not ,because you knew what did it mean

Sigh, I keep telling you the additive book was not changed for the first
two months as for why you would have to ask the IJN, presumably an
administrative foul up.

No you never mentioned this issue before I pressed.Another indicator that you
know exactly what to hide.

Now tell us all how this meant the allies gained the complete code
book in 2 months. Not just a list of valid code groups.

First of all the two month period refers to use of old book by Japanase after
introduction of JN25B.
On plain English that means the Japanase continued to blunder away JN25 B
continuously for two months.
Of course US did not completed code recovering within two months,this work
continued.
In Nov.41 ,US was able to read 90% of JN25B coded messages.(Ditto for Brits and
Dutch)
BTW you did not even need complete code book to read the most of messages.
I am pretty sure that you are also aware what Safford asserted in 1941,but you
did and wont mention in any of your messages.Lets refresh your memory:

"A large JN25 code as many as 55000 values.But in actual practice,such was the
streoteyped nature of the text ,7000 recoveries permitted almost complete
decyrption,and many pattern messages could be read practically entire with as
few as 1500 meanings"
(History of OP-20-GYP1,NSA)

The idea the Japanese might improve the system is dismissed.

They indeed improved it but they committed one of the most stupit acts of WWII
during the process of improvement and they blundered away the improved system.

imple really, fail to mention Churchill noted what the allies
had read they put into the public arena in 1946. Otherwise
the conspiracy requires Churchill to be alternatively the truth
bringer and telling lies.

So Churchill lied on one page and told the truth on another page,(Your truth
of Course).

You mean Yamamoto's letters to his staff were sent in JN-25B?
The couriered messages were in JN-25B?

This is really funny.

Couriered messages?
Did you tell Yamamato that JN25 B broken?
They all were radioed messages.

None of the messages found in the "Pre-Pearl Harbor Japanese Naval
Dispatches" file mention Pearl Harbor by name. (This file is found in
National Archives at College Park, RG 38, Crane Files, CNSG 5830/115; most
of the messages have also have been reprinted in "Pearl Harbor Revisited:
United States Navy Communications Intelligence, 1924-1941," an unclassified
monograph published by the National Security Agency in 1994.)"

Quite correct,but you again forgat to mention WHY the NONE of mentioned
Pre-Pearl Harbor messages are available in College Park.

Lets refresh your memory again:
Does almost three dozen withdrawal notices issued by NSA after the release of
"Days of Deceipt" remind you something?

Persons who claim that they are not available in College Park,must also tell
why they are being withdrawn by NSA.

Simple really, fail to mention Churchill noted what the allies
had read they put into the public arena in 1946. Otherwise
the conspiracy requires Churchill to be alternatively the truth
bringer and telling lies.

And remember the IJN had more than 1 code in service, as
did the IJA, but just pretend Churchill's first quote has an
extra line with JN-25B in it.

Hard to break JN25B code is an urban legend created in Washington
D.C.to cover treason.

Translation telling lies about JN-25 is an attempt to cover someone's
inability to cope with reality.

Well, the current custodians of Pearl Harbor conspiracy seemingly are not as
honest as Churchill or Stimson,they at least honestly admitted it, or as caring
as FDR,he did not inform Honululu about attack and made it happen,but he
secretly contacted Red Cross before attack and told them to get prepared for
attack,I would call him a really caring President.

"FDR stated that we were likely to be attacked perhaps as soon as next
Monday..The question was how should we maneuver them into position of firing
the first shot without too much danger to ourselves.In spite of risk involved
,however,in letting Japanase to fire the first shot,we realized that in order
to have full support of the American people it was desirable to make sure that
the Japanase be the ones to do this so that there should remain no doubt in
anyone's mind as to who were the Aggressors"

Henry Stimson ,The Secretary of War,Nov.25,1941