Old February 26th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Dead DG

On 22 Feb 2006 07:55:53 -0800, "Denny" wrote:

You're fighting a losing battle my friend.
*********************************************** *

Yah, I'm a bit slow but I'm catching on....

The problem is that relying on all that new stuff can get you killed
as can relying on any specific piece of technology, old or new.
Over-the-years I've had just about any thing on the panel that can
fail, do do. The only thing I've not had to have fixed has been the
old compass and oil pressure gage. Mine happens to be a vertical card
compass.

I use GPS, but I maintain those "old" reliable skills.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

denny