Old April 19th 09, 08:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bob Hoover

Default NTSB Safety Alert CH 601

On Apr 19, 5:49*am, Brian Whatcott wrote:
Here's a model report on treating home-builders like grownups.
Highlights:

For anyone unfamiliar with bureaucratic formats, skipping to the last
page of the 12 page report, will give you a complete list of the
highlights. But the real message is more subtle than it appears. The
real message offers a polite Heads-Up to ALL American airmen, telling
us that if we can't keep our house in order there are plenty of
bureaucrats more than eager to jump in and take care of that little
matter for us. (Need I mention that bureaucrats don't come cheap?)

I STRONGLY suggest you read the whole report and be prepared to act on
it accordingly, when appropriate.

-R.S.Hoover