Old October 30th 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Joaquin Murrieta

Default Dennis Fetters Rumour

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 02:37:31 GMT, "Andrew P." null@null wrote:

While I wandered about the Web aimlessly, I heard Kevin O'Brien say:

There's a rumour going around that Dennis Fetters perished in a Brantly
crash in Argentina in July.

Nah. If that pile of scum were dead there'd have been many parties to
celibate it. After he went belly up on the Mini-500 and the death
toll crawled up to about 10 people, there are many who would love to
see his karma enacted. We'd all know if he'd bought the farm and just
how too. He's nuttier than a fruit cake in my opinion. He'd post
something like that here just to cause some action....you know, stir
the pot. He's most likely alive and well, down there at Corona,
California in his little dinky apartment downloading porn for a hobby.

Anybody ever hear what ever happened to his wife, that good looking
Mexican girl? I can't even remember her name anymore, but she was
cute. I saw her at Sun and Fun the last year that dennis flitters was
taking deposits on the Voyager 2-seater. What a scam. What a con.

Joaquin