Old December 12th 18, 04:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default LXNav screens (LX9000, LX9070, etc) and polarised sunglasses

I had a problem with a CAI 302.Â* It seems that in a certain batch of
production, the screens were installed 90 degrees to the required
orientation.Â* With that, I had to raise my polarized glasses or tip my
head to the side to read the instrument.Â* It was doable, but very annoying.

On 12/12/2018 7:45 AM, wrote:
Good evening all,

Has anyone experienced any problems with polarised sunglasses and LXNav PNA's? If so, could you kindly advise:
- The model number
- The installed orientation, and
- What plane was the screen polarised in, horizontal or vertical?

Many thanks!

CJ
B3

--