Old August 4th 03, 06:02 PM
pac plyer

Dan whined:

More likely we have had our fill of foul mouthed people. You know it IS
possible to make a point without personal attacks and vulgarity.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Pac sez:

Gee Dan, can you say: "find a Mo-der-a-t-ed newsgroup"? It appears
you don't understand what's going on in this one. (There may be some
types of humor that your brain just can't compile, since you're a
newbie.) You might want to retire your mouth for a few months and
maybe it will dawn on you that what we are really tired of around here
is "net-nazis" who have decided to parcel out free-speech behaviour
regulations for the rest of us. If you are tired of reading a
particular poster's style... then killfile .. filter him out. (Of
course, you probably won't understand what's going on most of the
time, but that's your problem.) Don't seek him out and issue
de-merits for the rest of us to read... we aren't interested! It's
his thread: he started it. If you don't like it, start your own
facinating thread. (It will probably only have one post most of the
time, but again, that's your problem.)

Maybe you should revert back to protecting democracy, not practicing
it. (sound familiar?) But RAH is not a military dictatorship either,
so knock it off. It is more what I would term: semi-educated anarchy
(which is why it can be rather fun to read.) We are trying to get BWB
off the sauce and go-pills for a little while, and you aren't helping.

pacplyer! - out!

"Sir, with all due respect, you are beginning to bore the hell out of
me." - Clint Eastwood, "Heartbreak Ridge"