Old August 9th 08, 09:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
tscottme[_2_]

Default Tracon II, Win XP, no sound

I recently rediscovered my favorite computer sim, Tracon. I used it in
college, the college used it for ATC training. I loved it, that was several
operating systems and PCs ago. I've been able to get Tracon II (or Tracon
for Windows) running again on my Win XP but there is no sound. Can anyone
help me with this. I;ve tried copying the only sound related driver from
Tracon to my c:\windows\sys32\drivers subdirectory and that didn't work.

I sure would appreciate any help or suggestions.

--

Scott