Old April 29th 05, 12:26 AM
NW_PILOT

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message
Andrew Gideon wrote:

Smutny wrote:

Dude, you really need to step back and take a good look at what you're
exhibiting here.

You know, NW didn't need to post that he was doing aerobatics in a
*nonaerobatic* airplane. He convinced me a while back that he posts for
the shock value, and likely enjoys the huge response he generates as

much
as he enjoys doing inappropriate things in/to aircraft.

I've enjoyed some of the resulting conversation (it never occurred to me
that an inadvertent roll might short the battery's terminals, for

example),
but let's not give him the reward he craves. It just feeds his

addiction,
and he'll be back for more.

- Andrew

Well, if the poster who said he was sending the video to his local FSDO
really does that and wasn't just bluffing, then we may not have to hear
of his aviation recklessness too much longer.

Matt

It's funny how you all think I did this in my airplane my airplane is blue &
white not red.