Old March 30th 08, 04:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Waldo Pepper

Default For the Crusader fan

Nice flick. A heads up for any interested parties here.

At some point within the next month I am posting the Great Planes
series to a.b.m.a

In that series there is an episode on the A-7 Corsair that includes
almost all this footage.

Waldo.

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 02:20:37 GMT, Lynn in StLou
wrote:

Friend of mine shared this with me. It is rather
innocuously titled Color, Unedited US Navy
Aviation in Vietnam. It is all F-8s, some air
strike footage, some landing footage, and some
what appears to me to be Chance Vought test flight
footage.

Enjoy

http://www.realmilitaryflix.com/public/417.cfm

Lynn in St Lou