Old June 30th 08, 03:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Harry K

Default Rocket Racing League First Exhibition Race August 1st and August2nd, 2008

On Jun 28, 11:06*am, Larry Dighera wrote:
Pylon racing and now Rocket Racing!

* *http://www.rocketracingleague.com/
* * Rocket Racing League
* * he 21st century's newest and greatest sport - racing rocket-
* * powered aircraft

OK. I am a bit out of date but my understanding is that it is timed
circuits, not 2 or more in the air at the same time. Not what I
consider 'racing'.

Further, reading between the lines of the press release. You won't see
the planes flying except on a video screen.

If either of them, especially the 'screen' bit is correct, color me
very bored.

Harry K