Old August 2nd 11, 05:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sig_ZA

Default Is there a problem at Naviter

On Jul 31, 3:31*am, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi Mike,

I'm pretty sure that Andrej is off on a soaring vacation. *He has been
responding to my e-mails every week or 2, but not nearly as quickly as
usual. *I imagine he is a bit behind on responding to e-mails. *Please be
patient. *I'm sure he'll get back to you soon. *It wouldn't hurt to re-sent
e-mails every week or 2 in case past e-mails are so far down his inbox that
he won't get to them for a while.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"Mike Ziaskas" wrote in message

I purchased an upgrade to CU 4 a week ago and have not received a
registration Key. *They have also not responded yo my inquiries on the
subject which nis so uncharacteristic of these people. Has anyone else
had a communication with them. Thanks *__Mike- Hide quoted text -

I find these long mysterious disapearances of the SeeYou crew annoying
and also unprofessional.

The unanswered questions on their forum are building up. As so, I'm
sure, are the emails, of which two are mine.

I moved over to SeeYou from a SoarPilot (which was free). The main
reason for the move was for gliding software on modern hardware. I
bought an Oudie,

However, SP's support is a 1000 times better than SY's, and SP cost
nothing and SY costs a lot.
SP also has some serious good features that the SY developers refuse
to implement.