Old October 11th 04, 07:10 PM
Tony Cox

"Ron Natalie" wrote in message
m...
Tony Cox wrote:

I don't see this with 'fresh' oil. Also, being blessed to live in
Las Vegas where the humidity is usually in the teens, it's unlikely
that there is any water contamination.

Read the response carefully. Burning fuel makes water. As a matter of
fact carbon dioxide and water are the predominant products of
hydrocarbon combustion (where do you think the hydro part goes ...)

You'll have to walk me through this Ron, because I still don't
get it. The flight to warm up the oil was just short of an hour.
I know that burning fuel creates some water & that it'll get into
the oil. But why am I seeing 'beading' in the old oil, but not the
fresh stuff? The only thing that can possibly be different is the
composition of the old oil compared to the new.