Old August 22nd 03, 03:30 AM
BTIZ

kinda hard to get DUAL primary instruction in a single seat glider

"Bob Kibby" wrote in message
I have a SZD-59 Acro for sale that would satisify your needs. I am 6'5"

and
weigh 210 lbs. Plenty of room for a big guy. Information on Wings and

Wheels
web site under used sailplanes. I believe it is on sheet 7 or 8 of Tim's
used sailplane listings.

Bob Kibby "59A" old SZD-59 and ""2BK" new Discus-2T

This mailbox protected from junk email by Matador

"JohnH" wrote in message
et...
Hello,

I'm just now learning about Gliding and will start instruction soon.
Question: I'm 6ft tall and weigh 232 lbs. Have I weighed myself out of
many sailplane options? I DO plan on losing some more weight, but just
in case I don't, would appreciate some knowledge on this The
instructor said I'm ok for the trainer I'll be flying in.

Thanks in advance

john