Old October 15th 04, 03:58 PM
TravelMan

Gordon Schubert wrote in message ...
I'll be staying in Chicago from Nov 5th to 8th (including
the week-end).

Is there any chance of soarable weather or would it
be the same as
northern Europe ?

If yes, could anyone recommend a place where I could
take a ride in a
two-seater (I have a valid French license but I don't
want to spend any
time in paperwork). I'll have a car.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

I fly at Beloit airport with a commercial operation.
This is about an hour and 15 minutes west of Chicago,
just across the state line into Wisconsin. We fly to
the last weekend of November. Rides are usually given
in a Lark. Go to the SSA website and look up commercial
operations in Wisconsin and click on Sylvania Soaring
Adventures.

Regards

GORDY

Check out http://www.windycitysoaring.com/. They are in Hinckley,
Illinois, about 50 miles west of Chicago. I just flew in the glider on
the top of their website. It was great! Enjoy.