Old March 29th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Diamant 18m

Contact Ray Poquette. He loves the Diamant 18.

Ray is "Thermo-Tec", and his number is in the classified section of
"Soaring".

Mike

phil collin wrote:
I'm looking into buying an 18m Diamant. There doesn't appear to be much
info about this particular model on the net other than the BGA's tech
sheet and a few odd references. I have no issue with it being flapped
etc. I wondered if anyone had experience with the 18 metre Diamant or
new of a url for more info. I'm told Jane's World Sailplanes has some
good info but other than that nada.

here's hoping

Phil