Old December 21st 03, 12:56 PM
Greg Hennessy

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 11:39:57 GMT, "weary" wrote:

a major arsenal, a chemical plant (that happened to be producing mustard
gas and cynagen chloride agents), an air base, rail facilities, and so on.

All of which could have been destroyed by conventional means.

Like the 16 sq miles of tokyo was in March 1945 perhaps ?

With military targets located in the cities, the cities were legitimate

targets.
The difference between the 1945 nuclear strikes and 9-11 is that in 1945,
there was a WAR ON that had to be brought to an end by whatever means

necessary.

But you deny others the same right.

Of course, to allow idiots like you to sleep safe at night.

greg
--
Once you try my burger baby,you'll grow a new thyroid gland.
I said just eat my burger, baby,make you smart as Charlie Chan.