Old February 27th 04, 04:12 PM
Skyking

(DL152279546231) wrote in message ...
I am thinking about building either a Zenith CH 601 or CH 701.Initially I was
only looking at the 701 because of looks, its STOL capability, its high wing,
because of its squared off design I believe it should be easier to build.
Drawbacks of the 701 range and fuel consumption, increased drag. Anyone out
there have any experience with having to choose between these two? I am
thinking the CH 701 would be fun to fly around in but it looks as if it might
be as slow as a car on the interstate flying cross-country

I know of one that was just completed with a Suburu engine.
It is for sale in Kingman,AZ.

Skyking