Old August 9th 10, 06:15 AM
Jessica Stanley Jessica Stanley is offline
Junior Member

Default Tcas

Hey everyone!

Since I received great feedback from you all about a headset, I figured I would ask another question regarding a TCAS system. I'm sure you all have heard about the various GA plane crashes that have taken place in the last year. These events bring me to my question. I am shopping for a portable TCAS system to put in the aircraft that I will be flying. I was wondering which one is the best? I've been shopping around for deals and I've found quite a few but i do not know which one to buy. Thanks for any information!!

-Jessica