Old January 12th 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Default CH Rudder pedals, why don't they work

Friend of mine just gave me his old CH Rudder pedals. So I plugged them
in the game port and my ch Yoke into the Y-connection,
Went to control panel/ games. Selected CH Hardware.
Went to advanced/calibrate. It walked me thru the Yoke calibration.
Asked me to press left rudder/ then right rudder. Seemed all okay.

Went into flight Sim, selected auto rudder off.

Tried to use the rudder pedals and they have no effect.

Do I have to click any other option on in FS4