Old February 7th 05, 03:27 AM
Paul Folbrecht

Hey, it could have easily gone that way for me too had I been thrown a
lot of turblulence or some other bad luck. Just glad to have it behind
me. Thanks for all the 'cograts'.

Flew to Midway today (from Milwauke - MWC) IFR, just to do it. VFR
weather. Got vectored the whole way (no surprise), east of Chicago -
not happy being over the water as far as 3-4 miles out but we got a
wonderful view of the city coming back in on the south side.

Jon Kraus wrote:
Congratulations Paul... Unfortunately, you can not be a member of our
busted a checkride club... Too bad.. There are some really distinguished
members in there!! :-0 Seriously though, great job!!

Jon Kraus
PP-ASEL-IA
'79 Mooney 201 4443H