Old January 14th 05, 04:45 AM

That may be true but I still monitor this group. There are other sims in
the world than MSFS, although as yet none have been able to claim that
they're better!

But until the traffic dries up to nothing, I'll continue to monitor both
newsgroups. It's not that much of an effort (at least with the Agent
newsreader).

Furthermore, I get more (and higher quality) flight sim news and
discussions by monitoring Avsim's site and groups. The crowd there is a
little serious about the hobby, and plus there's no " make your ***
bigger" spam there.

Caveat: Avsim does has an editorial right to monitior and manage their
forums, so 100% free speech is not guaranteed as it is here.

Dave Blevins

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:22:13 +0000 (UTC), "Quilljar"
wrote:

It's a day since I sent the last posting. No one else has visited or posted.
I rest my case
Quilljar Matrox
see http://client.webshots.com/album/194691959rhDQFi