Old July 11th 08, 01:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Largest conventional-gear airplane

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
gatt wrote in
news:212qgk.ete.19.1 @integratelecom.com:

B-17?

Well, the Avro Lincoln was probably a good bit heavier than the 17,
and also probably the Lancaster, but I think maybe the Focke Wulf 200
was a bit
bigger than either. It certainly had more range, though probably not
the payload of even the 17.
The postwar Avor Tudor is the only other giant taildragger I can
think of that might be in competition wiht those. I can't think of
any Russian aircraft that might be in contention, but if anyone could
have, it would have been them!

Bertie

The 17 would still be heavier, if we stuffed your fat ass in it.

Awww, still with the blind lames,

Good luck with that fjukkktard.

I'm not going anywhere... And I haven't even broken a sweat yet.

Bertie