Old June 11th 09, 09:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Trailer Suspension

On Jun 9, 8:00*am, Tony Condon
wrote:
I'm considering replacing the axle/suspension for the trailer on the
Cherokee. *Reskinning the trailer after windstorm damage has devolved into
rebuilding the trailer. *I'm sure you all know how that goes.

I've been looking at the Rubber Torsional axles and I'm curious what the
opinion of the group is. *Does anyone have these on their glider trailers
currently? *how is the ride? *What about the durability? *They really
aren't maintainable like a leaf spring would be. *Any other opinions?

http://www.dexteraxle.com/torflex_axles

http://www.trailerpart.com/torsionaxles.htm

-Tony Condon
Cherokee II N373Y