Old June 23rd 05, 05:02 PM
JB

Hi Peter

The national air club is called AeroClube de Portugal (http://www.aecp.pt)
that operate gliders in Sintra (30Km west of Lisbon) and Évora (140 Km east
of Lisbon). Sintra is mainly used for basic training and sightseeing
flights. Évora is mainly used for cross country flights. The airclub
operates ASK21 gliders in Sintra and Twin Astir and Jeans in Évora.

You may reach AeCP on the number +351 218405317. If you prefer you may
contact me by email or on my mobile number +351 962718185. I'm one of the
instrustors in AeCP, so I may book you some flights.

Best regards

José Barriga

"Peter Kelemen" wrote in message
I am going to be in Portugal from September 2 until
September 17. It would be great to be able to visit
a soaring site and even better to be able to fly. I
speak Spanish and understand Portuguese some time...
Any information would be most welcome.

Peter Kelemen