Old June 21st 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default A birthday boy on RAP

Bob Moore wrote:

Matt Whiting wrote

Bob, you are making us look bad! You could have maintaned atleast 10
knots! :-)

Almost did...just rechecked the trip computer on the bike and actual
pedaling time was 6:30...72sm/62nm, very close to 10 kts. We have a
great paved bicycle/jogging trail here in Pinellas County, Florida.
34 miles long from Tarpon Springs (where I live) to St. Petersburg.
There are eight riding overpasses over the main highways and 4-way stops
at the lessor streets. http://www.pinellastrail.com/
Density altitude was a little high....93 Degrees and Percent. :-)

Bob

What's the stall speed on your bike? :-)

Matt