Old June 3rd 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Default I've finally Had It!

On Jun 3, 11:15*am, Jay Honeck wrote:
I've had it. *Despite my attempts to ignore the Berties and the
Maxwells of this NG, I give up.
I'm giving R.A.P a pause for a while. *I'll come back when it cleans
up its act, maybe.
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
Pathfinder N56993www.AlexisParkInn.com
"Your Aviation Destination"

I find myself less frequently visiting this group as well. Originally
Bertie seemed like a knowledgeable pilot who just had an irritating
personality (we have lots of those here). Lately he seems to just
spend his time starting arguments and not contributing anything to the
group. Something has happened to him and I'm not sure what it is but
it certainly had dramatically reduced the useful contend of the group.

-Robert