Old March 1st 04, 12:26 AM
Tarver Engineering

"Christopher Morton" wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 15:20:53 -0800, "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

"Julious Cesar" wrote in message
. com...
Julious Cesar
Date: 2/28/2004 8:11 PM Central Standard Time
B2431,

Did you run out of arguments ?

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=2166
http://natallwest.com/docs/lg/Passion(CO)lg.gif

No, I just don't feel like arguing with Nazi scum like you.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I think you just run out of arguments.

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=2254

To be a real Christian is to consider that the jewish belief that
Jesus was not the Son of God is wrong.

So, the Christian and the Jewish religions are in a mutual
contradiction. Before WWII, Christianity was a very anti-semitic
religion.

Jews have gone about their business unmolested in america since 1650.

There
was the rise of racism and anti-semitism in at the turn of the 20th

century,
just like the rest of the World, but we don't act like Europe. The

church
of darwin was at it's peak and hated of one another was everywhere.

Only in America did Jews have the capability to make it physically
dangerous to persecute them.

No, the Jews rolled up when the English invaded New York. It is there that
the first record of Old Europe's outrage at seeing Jews going about the
business is publicly recorded. Jew lovers and Yankee doddle Dandees were
the favorite slanders the English threw at the Colonials.