Old November 15th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default What happened to Jay?]

On Nov 15, 2:25*pm, Bear Bottoms wrote:
On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 11:23:35 -0800 (PST), Dudley Henriques wrote:
On Nov 15, 2:12*pm, "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

I agree. Jay is guilty of nothing more than loving aviation and taking
huge pride in both his business and his family.
He posted aggressively on these subjects and attracted a cadre of
dissenters. It happens on Usenet as both you and I are well aware.
Jay took much pleasure in inviting people from this forum who he
thought were friends rather than adversaries to his hotel for a party
each year before Oshkosh. It was an annual event and he and Mary
expended much effort in making it fun for everyone who attended.
I have never seen Jay's posting about his hotel, or his discussing his
web site as his spamming of the forum.
I see his decision to leave here as unfortunate both for him AND for
the forum; for Jay, as he left a group he genuinely liked, and for the
forum, because what happened here should never have happened. Once it
started, it became a self fulfilling on going action and reaction that
was destined to end badly, which is exactly how it ended.
Dudley Henriques

There is nothing self fulfilling about some ******* child like your friend
Buttlipps, hounding someone's every post until they leave. It's just a 2
year old's method of moderating the group.

As you seem prone to misjudge most everything else, you have seriously
misjudged my so called "relationship" with Bertie the Bunyip. Sorry to
disappoint you, but Berttie and I are a completely "neutral"
relationship on this forum. If you have some reference you can post to
disavow this comment, please feel free to post it below.
You're "problem" lies elsewhere my friend, but that isn't what it's
all about anyway is it now? :-))
DH

He's a denigrator, a troll, killfile him with News Proxy, I have the
filters.
--
Bear Bottoms
website:http://bearware.com

Hi Bear;

Ole' Maxwell and I go way back. He like to under post me in a constant
attempt to generate some fun for himself. No biggie. I know both him
and his antics well. :-))
DH