Old January 22nd 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Allen[_1_]

Default Frequency of convictions for lying on FAA medical form

"Sally Grozmano" wrote in message
. ..
"Allen" wrote in
. net:

"Jim Macklin" wrote in message
Consider what you're hiding? A prescription for a banned
FAA drug means you're being treated by a doctor and the
condition requires treatment and the drug may have
side-effects. You get to fly with the worry that you'll be
caught or die from the disease or drug. Maybe it is a
sedative and your judgment will be effected further and
you'll fly into freezing rain or a thunderstorm.

Odds are the only people you'll kill will be family and
friends of yours, so go ahead.

Y'all see you are talking to someone with a Washington DC IP address,
right?

Allen

Implication being that I am some sort of government agent, I take it? I
know the FAA is inefficient, but paying someone to catch a pilot on Usenet
is a stretch even for them.

And to the previous poster, I acknowledge your safety concerns. There have
been enough flame wars regarding the justification of particular banned
prescriptions that I won't rehash them here.

What type of plane do you fly?

Allen

p.s. I do see hat same IP address was registered by Road Runner in Texas at
one time.