Old May 30th 15, 10:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace

Default Bowlus Dragonfly

Hi, I am having an historic sailplane and aviation auction in June and hoped some soaring fans might be interested. My ad can be found on the Homepage banner of Glidersource.com Or click on this link. A Bowlus Dragonfly and Culver Rigid Midget in Screaming Wiener paint scheme are the 2 show pieces. My contact info is on the link and I am posting periodic updates on my Office Furniture Today Facebook page, Thank you, Chris http://glidersource.com/cgi-bin/post...=detail&id=701