Old August 19th 06, 12:19 AM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
krp[_1_]

Default Percival L Mincer - mincing gay bar loiterer

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Sure gay folks don't bother you Kenny. That explains why you
attempt to use sexuality as a means to attack every single day of
your
sad so-called "life". You are the stalker.

Oh Davey it is an effective way of dealing with perverts like you.
Amazing that you follow ME and you call ME the stalker. You have a
libelous
website about me and you call me the stalker. You call people about me
and
you call me the stalker. Yet I do NONE of the above. Tell me again
about
YOUR close, close, close, close, close ties to Cuba, will you?

And no Davey gay people present no threat to me. You may want to
be
the
bedroom police I have better things in life to worry about than an
expression of love between two people. YOU, on the other hand are a
pervert
whose whole notions of sexuality are VIOLENT. THAT Mr. Moore is the
obscenity.

Is he any relation to Dennis Moore? Or his horse Concorde? A0L!

He's Davey's GIRLFRIEND!

So Davey is hung like Concorde.

Not that big.

AND the BIGGEST - BIT TIME TRIAL LAWYER on the
planet! Just ask him. He wears a wris****ch worth 100 times as much as
your
house!

I find that hard to believe.